Dear Valued Patients:
On behalf of our entire team here at Rousson Family Dentistry we would like to thank you for your continued support and trust during these unprecedented times. We are beyond excited to be back treating all of your dental needs.
For your piece of mind, prior to the Covid-19 pandemic Rousson Family Dentistry has always implemented the highest level of caution and infection control. It has and always will be our goal to go above and beyond the expectations of our patients as well as the guidelines set forth to provide a safe environment for our entire community. With that being said, we would like you to be aware that these same measures have also been taken by our building management team. Their cleaning crew was enlisted in mid-March to ramp up the scope of their work in the common areas to implement the CDC recommended guidelines. For your convenience, they have installed new hand sanitizing receptacles in front of the elevator, and in the bathrooms as well as strategically placing new signage around the building to help with the recommended social distancing guidelines.
On March 10th, 2020 Governor Charles Baker declared a state of emergency in the Commonwealth to respond to the spread of Covid-19.
Here is what you can expect:
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rousson or one of our hygienists, please call the office directly OR you may send a request via our website https://Roussonfamilydentistry.net
Someone from our office will contact you to guide through a mandatory health screening process to secure your appointment. You may also be asked to update all of your contact information as well as insurance information during this time.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 and do not have clearance from your physician; have any symptoms of COVID-19 and have not yet been tested OR have been exposed to anyone with symptoms within the past 14days; Please call the office to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible. Once you have been given clearance we will make every effort to prioritize the rescheduling of your appointment.
- If you have traveled outside of the state to any location that is not listed on Governor Baker’s directory of “safe states”, you are not permitted to be treated in our office until 14days upon your return to Massachusetts without the appropriate documentation. Please visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order for further instructions.
- All patients entering our space, will be required to wear a mask, and will be subject to a mandatory temperature check. Anyone testing above 100.3 will be asked to reschedule.
- All patients entering our office/waiting area will be required to remove gloves and use the hand sanitizer provided
- Payments will be expected at the time of service and cards will be required to remain on file for any amounts unpaid after insurance
- We ask all patients to come to their appointments alone. Exceptions will be made for children under the age of 18, non-English speaking, elderly, and/or special needs patients needing assistance.
- Cancellation notice of 1 business day is required. Please call the office during normal business hours to avoid a fee. Please respect our schedule is in high demand and our staff is working diligently to ensure everyone is able to be seen.
Thank you for your understanding, and patronage over the last 28yrs! -Dr. Rousson and staff