Dear Valued Patients:
On behalf of all of us here at Rousson Family Dentistry we would like to thank you for your continued support, patience and trust during these unprecedented times. We are beyond excited to be back treating all of your dental needs.
For your piece of mind, prior to the Covid-19 pandemic Rousson Family Dentistry has always implemented the highest level of caution and infection control. It has and always will be our goal to go above and beyond the expectations of our patients as well as the guidelines set forth for healthcare providers to provide a safe environment for our entire community. With that being said, we would like you to be aware that these same measures have also been taken by our building management team. Their cleaning crew was enlisted in mid-March to ramp up the scope of their work in the common areas to implement the CDC recommended guidelines of infection control. They have installed new hand sanitizing receptacles in front of the elevator and in the bathrooms as well as strategically placing new signage around the building to help with the recommended social distancing guidelines for your convenience and comfort.
As part of Governor Baker’s phased business reopening approach and his newly designed travel bans for MA residents and visitors to MA beginning on August 1st, our office policies have changed for scheduling appointments.
Here is what you can expect for the new normal going forward:
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rousson or one of our hygienists, please call the office directly OR you may send an appointment request via the website https://Roussonfamilydentistry...
- If you have traveled outside of Massachusetts to any location that is not listed on Governor Baker’s directory of “safe states”, you are not permitted to be treated in our office until 14days upon your return to Massachusetts without the appropriate documentation. Please visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order for further instructions.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 and do not have clearance from your physician (a negative test result), if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or if you have been exposed to anyone with symptoms in the past 14days we ask that you please call and reschedule your appointment. Once you have been cleared for treatment we will make every effort to reschedule your appointment in a timely manner.
- All patients entering our space, will be required to wear a mask, and will be subject to a mandatory temperature check.
- All patients entering our office/waiting area will be required to remove gloves and use the hand sanitizer provided
- Payments are required on the date of service and cards will remain on file for any amounts unpaid after insurance.
- We ask all patients to come to their appointments alone. Exceptions will be made for children under the age of 18, non-English speaking patients, elderly and/or special needs patients needing assistance.
- We are asking our valued patients to kindly respect our schedule is in abnormally high demand and our staff is working diligently to ensure everyone is able to be seen in a timely fashion. To avoid a cancellation fee, please call the office one day prior to your scheduled appointment during normal business hours and a member of our staff will be happy to reschedule you.
Dr. Dominique Rousson and staff