Dear Valued Patients:
OUR TEAM IS BACK!!!
On behalf of our entire team here at Rousson Family Dentistry we would like to thank you for your continued support and trust during these unprecedented times and we are beyond excited to be back treating all of your dental needs.
For your piece of mind, prior to the Covid-19 pandemic Rousson Family Dentistry has always implemented the highest level of caution and infection control. It has and always will be our goal to go above and beyond the expectations of our patients as well as the guidelines set forth to provide a safe environment for our entire community. With that being said, we would like you to be aware that these same measures have also been taken by our building management team. Their cleaning was enlisted in mid-March to ramp up the scope of their work in the common areas to implement the CDC recommended guidelines of infection control. Also, for your convenience, they have installed new hand sanitizing receptacles in the bathrooms as well as strategically placing new signage around the building to help with the recommended social distancing guidelines.
As part of Governor Baker’s Phase 2 approach to reopening Massachusetts businesses, beginning on June 8th we are now open to treat your preventative dental needs in addition to the all other phases of dentistry that was being provided in PHASE 1 (emergent, potential to become emergent, and virtual.) Please note, any elective or cosmetic procedures still remain unauthorized for treatment at this time. We thank you in advance for your patience and will continue to update you as we are.
Here is what you can expect for the new normal going forward:
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rousson or one of our hygienists, please call the office directly OR you may send an appointment request via the website https://Roussonfamilydentistry.net
- If you have tested positive and do not have clearance from your physician, have any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms in the past 14days; Please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
- All patients entering our space, will be required to be wearing a mask, and will be subject to a mandatory temperature check.. Someone from our office will contact you to guide through a mandatory health screening process to secure your appointment.
- All patients entering our office/waiting area will be required to remove gloves and use the hand sanitizer provided
- Payments will be expected at the time of service and cards will be required to remain on file for any amounts unpaid after insurance
- We ask all patients (that are capable) to come to their appointments alone. Exceptions will be made for; children under the age of 18, non-English speaking, elderly, and/or special needs patients needing assistance.
- Cancellation notice of 1 business day is required to avoid a fee. Please respect our schedule is in high demand and our staff is working diligently to ensure everyone is able to be seen. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call the office the day before you are scheduled to come in and we will be happy to reschedule you.
Dr. Dominique Rousson and staff