- If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rousson or one of our hygienists, please call the office directly.
Someone from our office will contact you to guide through a mandatory health screening process to secure your appointment. You may also be asked to update all of your contact information as well as insurance information during this time.
- Following CDC and MA department of public health guidelines, all visitors of healthcare facilities, including dental offices, are still required to wear a mask.
- All patients entering our office/waiting area will be required to remove gloves and use the hand sanitizer provided
- Payments will be expected at the time of service and cards will be required to remain on file for any amounts unpaid after insurance
- We ask all patients to come to their appointments alone. Exceptions will be made for children under the age of 18, non-English speaking, elderly, and/or special needs patients needing assistance.
- Appointment times are limited and in high demand. Your timely arrival is of the upmost importance, please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. 1 business day is required for cancellations in order to avoid a fee.
Thank you for your patience, we appreciate you trusting us with your healthcare needs over the last 30 yrs! -Dr. Rousson and staff